Established in 1991 by Managing Director Andrew D. Burish, The Burish Group has grown to a team of 38 financial professionals licensed in 40 states. Our mission is to provide personalized private and corporate wealth management services customized to your needs.
We practice a holistic wealth management approach that we call, Advice. Beyond Investing. We offer discretionary Portfolio Management strategies that are designed to suit your personal financial plan. In addition, we have access to global investment management, international research and a broad selection of non-U.S. securities in local markets.
As one of the leading teams at UBS, The Burish Group has over $4 billion in assets under management*. In addition, Andy Burish has received the following industry recognitions for excellence:
- Named #1 Financial Advisor in Wisconsin for nine consecutive years by Barron’s Top 1,000 (2009 – 2014) and Top 1,200 (2014-2017) state-by-state ranking
- Forbes Top 100 Wealth Advisors, 2016
- Recognized for eleven consecutive years by Barron’s as a Top 100 Financial Advisor in the U.S. (2007 – 2017)
"Adapting to Changing Times": Andrew Burish, 2017 Top 100 Financial Advisor
- Named to the Financial Times 400 Top Financial Advisers (2013 – 2017)
- Forbes article "A John Templeton For 2016: Andy's Burish's Global View Puts Cash In His Clients' Hands," August 2016
The Burish Group video library
How we work
We help simplify your financial life by offering comprehensive advisory services. This approach enables our team to build strong relationships by looking beyond your assets and integrating all aspects of your entire financial life.
We provide a communication plan that’s flexible and wholly customized to your needs and schedule: we set clear expectations about regular contact as well as quarterly and annual reviews. We are highly accessible, providing consistent contact from every member of the group including our dedicated client support team. We have built client trust by being discreet, confidential and transparent about our fees and services.
Click through each stage of our financial planning process to learn more about the experience you deserve.
What we do
Click through to learn more about each of our services.
- Portfolios that seek to provide income, growth and downside protection
- Tax planning strategies
- Charitable giving strategies
- Family foundations
- Direct gifting
- Donor advised funds
- 401(k) analysis
- Pension analysis
- Social security maximization
- Deferred compensation
- Tailored lending
- UBS credit lines
- UBS mortgage*
- Margin lending
- Policy review
- Needs analysis
- Life insurance trusts
- Long-term care insurance
- Family wealth transfer
- Estate tax minimization
- Efficient charitable giving
What's special about UBS?
With more than 150 years of wealth management expertise at its core, and drawing upon an integrated mix of investment banking and asset management businesses, UBS focuses on providing relevant guidance, differentiated global perspectives and diverse strategies and solutions for private, corporate and institutional clients worldwide. We access the deep resources and wealth management expertise of this firm to deliver the trusted financial advice our clients seek today to confidently move forward.
Our honors include:
- Best Global Wealth Manager
- Best Services for High Net Worth Clients
- Best Research and Asset Allocation Advice
- Best Global Bank
Our office locations
The Burish Group – Madison
The Burish Group – Milwaukee
The Burish Group– Chicago
The Burish Group – Chicago-Barrington
The Burish Group – Milwaukee-Brookfield