Holistic wealth management is the cornerstone of The Burish Group’s planning-based client service model: we seek to understand all of your financial needs so that we can recommend an appropriate investment strategy, as well as provide advice on other aspects of your financial life. Many financial advisors offer wealth management services. We try to provide more than a generalized risk tolerance questionnaire tied to a basic asset allocation model and a standard retirement projection.
The Burish Group offers a wealth management experience that is comprehensive and customized for you. In addition to modeling cash flow projections, we also explore income tax, asset protection, philanthropic and multi- generational wealth transfer strategies, as appropriate.
We offer customized discretionary portfolio management, with access to non-traditional asset classes. Providing a comprehensive wealth management experience requires a team of highly knowledgeable and experienced financial planning professionals.
The Burish Group was established in 1991 by Managing Director Andrew D. Burish and has grown to a team of over 35 financial professionals licensed in 48 states.
Andy Burish has received many industry recognitions for excellence
- #1 in Wisconsin on Forbes Best-in-State Wealth Advisors list in 2018
- Barron’s #1 Financial Advisor in Wisconsin for nine consecutive years (2009 – 2017)*
- #13 on the Forbes Top 250 Wealth Advisors in the U.S. in 2018
- #14 on the Forbes Top 250 Wealth Advisors in the U.S. 2017
- Barron’s Top 100 Financial Advisor in the U.S. for 12 consecutive years (2007 – 2018)
- Financial Times 400 Top Financial Advisors for six consecutive years (2013 – 2018)
- Barron’s Top 1,000 (2009 – 2012) and Top 1,200 Financial Advisors (2013-2017) state-by-state ranking
What we do
Our comprehensive vision of wealth management offers you the resources, information and insights that can help you make life-changing financial decisions. Click on the topics below to learn more:
- Portfolios that seek to provide income, growth and downside protection
- Tax planning strategies
- Charitable giving strategies
- Family foundations
- Direct gifting
- Donor advised funds
- 401(k) analysis
- Pension analysis
- Social security maximization
- Deferred compensation
- Tailored lending
- UBS credit lines
- UBS mortgage*
- Margin lending
- Policy review
- Needs analysis
- Life insurance trusts
- Long-term care insurance
- Family wealth transfer
- Estate tax minimization
- Efficient charitable giving
How we work
We help simplify your financial life by offering comprehensive advisory services. This approach enables our team to build strong relationships by looking beyond your assets and integrating all aspects of your entire financial life.
We provide a communication plan that’s flexible and wholly customized to your needs and schedule: we set clear expectations about regular contact as well as quarterly and annual reviews. We are highly accessible, providing consistent contact from every member of the group including our dedicated client support team. We have built client trust by being discreet, confidential and transparent about our fees and services.
Click through each stage of our financial planning process to learn more about the experience you deserve.
What’s special about UBS?
With more than 150 years of wealth management expertise at its core, and drawing upon an integrated mix of investment banking and asset management businesses, UBS focuses on providing relevant guidance, differentiated global perspectives and diverse strategies and solutions for private, corporate and institutional clients worldwide. We access the deep resources and wealth management expertise of this firm to deliver the trusted financial advice our clients seek today to confidently move forward.
UBS’ honors include:
- Best Global Wealth Manager
Euromoney, 2015 – 2017
- Best Family Office Services
- Best Services for Philanthropy and Social Impact Investing
Euromoney, 2015 – 2017
- Best Bank for Wealth Management in North America
- Best Services for Succession Planning Advice and Trusts
Euromoney, 2015 – 2017
Our office locations
The Burish Group– Madison
8020 Excelsior Drive
Madison, WI 53717
The Burish Group– Milwaukee
411 E Wisconsin
Milwaukee, WI 53202
The Burish Group– Chicago-Northbrook
5 Revere Drive, Suite 500
Northbrook, IL 60062
The Burish Group– Chicago
One North Wacker
Chicago, IL 60606
The Burish Group– Chicago-Barrington
303 East Main Street
Barrington, IL 60010
The Burish Group–Milwaukee-Brookfield
17775 West Bluemound Road
Brookfield, WI 53045
The Burish Group