Why do our clients choose The Cascade Group?
- We help make a real impact on the lives of successful families that have experienced life-changing liquidity events.
- Our personalized approach focuses on financial planning and holistic wealth management, delivering thoughtful solutions beyond just our clients' investments and encompassing all aspects of their financial lives.
- The client experience we deliver comes with the dedication of a boutique family office and the resources of one of the world's strongest wealth management firms.
Business transition and succession planning
We have experience guiding many business owners and their families through transition events. Our process takes you from the initial stages of exit or succession planning all the way through the transaction close. Prior to the time that you step away, we help you develop a personalized strategy to manage the proceeds and achieve your future financial goals and aspirations. We can also provide you with access to UBS experts in:
Corporate executive solutions
Many of our clients have accumulated substantial wealth through the ownership of shares in a publicly traded or privately held company. Our objective is to simplify your financial life by helping you:
- Manage restricted stock awards
- Execute stock options
- Sell shares that are privately held or public shares that are subject to Rule 144
- Implement risk management strategies for concentrated positions
- Attain liquidity through tailored lending
Multigenerational planning and engagement
What is the best way to pass on my wealth to future generations?
How do I ensure my children are ready for financial responsibility?
These are just two of the many questions we can help answer. Our team has the knowledge and experience to help you build a comprehensive plan for transitioning assets to future generations. We will work alongside you and your trusted tax and legal advisors to ensure the plan is tailored to your wishes and executed accurately and efficiently.
We facilitate meetings with you and your loved ones to develop a family vision for what you would like to accomplish and prepare the next generation for carrying on your legacy.
Through a special series of “Young Successor” events, we provide a forum exclusively for young adult clients to develop their financial knowledge among their peers as well as share their perspectives on wealth, family and their future.
Trust and estate planning
From asset protection to transitioning wealth to your heirs or charitable causes, we will help you address how your legacy is handled well into the future. Our personalized recommendations will consider appropriate:
- Asset titling and ownership
- Estate tax liability minimization strategies
- Lifetime gifting strategies
- Asset replacement solutions such as insurance
- Corporate trustee services
- Coordination with your tax and legal professionals on tax and legal structures such as trust and philanthropic vehicles.
As a team, we understand how important it is for our clients to give back to their communities and the causes that are important to them. Together, we address your current charitable affiliations, goals and contributions.
Utilizing our extensive experience, we help develop and execute thoughtful strategies to transform your philanthropic passions into meaningful impact. These may include:
- Low basis gifting
- Donor advised fund
- Private foundation
- Charitable trusts
Our process and what we deliver to our clients
Terry Cook has been recognized as an industry leader.
- Forbes America's Top Wealth Advisors, 2016, 2017
- Barron's Top 1,200 Financial Advisors, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014
- Barron's Top 1,000 Financial Advisors, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010
- Financial Times 400 Top Financial Advisers, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014
- NACAP Premier Advisor, 2015, 2012, 2011, 2010
Kyle Caouette has been recognized as an industry leader.
- Forbes America's Top Next-Generation Wealth Advisor, 2017
- UBS Top 35 Under 35, 2016, 2017