The La Jolla Wealth Management Group offers a depth of knowledge and experience which exemplifies our commitment and passion to our practice. We approach each relationship with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality, a hallmark of the way we do business. Through our Wealth Management Process, we serve as a life-long partner for our clients along the difficult road to continued and future financial success.
Luke Maclachlan Ervin
I oversee the financial affairs for a select group of Business Owners/Entrepreneurs, Corporate Executives, Professionals, and their families in/around the San Diego area. For over 15 years, I have focused on helping my clients achieve their financial goals using a comprehensive, disciplined, Wealth Management process.
My specialties include:
- Financial/Retirement Planning
- Customized Portfolio Management
- Lending and Insurance strategies
- Guiding Business Owners/Entrepreneurs through the various stages of their company's lifecycle including Exit Planning, by bringing in resources within UBS and outside trusted advisors in a collaborative effort
- Equity Compensation Planning for Corporate Executives, including hedging/monetization/lending strategies on Concentrated Stock positions
- Tailored Wealth Management solutions for Medical/Legal Professionals
Luke's accomplishments and community leadership experience include:
- Five Star Wealth Managers- 2012
- Certified Investment Management Analyst
- Certified Exit Planning Advisor
- San Diego Tesla Club President
- American Corporate partners Mentor
- La Jolla Triangle Rotary Club Board Member
- Entrepreneurs Organization San Diego Sponsor
- Appalachian State University- Southern California Chapter President
When I am not working, I enjoy fitness, surfing, and golf. My wife, Greta, and I live in Mission Hills with our loving children, Era & Mac, and our two French Bulldogs, Louie & Teddy.
AZ, CA, CO, FL, HI, ID, IL, MO, NC, NM, NV, NY, OR, PA, SC, TX, UT, VI, WA
Wealth Planning Associate
Accredited Wealth Management Advisor℠
Alyssa began her career in financial services at LPL Financial on a team that specialized in retirement planning and wealth management. Since joining UBS as a Wealth Planning Associate, Alyssa works closely with clients to pursue their goals through comprehensive planning. She provides guidance in retirement, estate and business planning.
Alyssa is a graduate of Whitman College, where she earned a B.A. in Economics and played collegiate golf. She holds Series 7 and 66 licenses and is an Accredited Wealth Management Advisor.
Outside of the office, Alyssa enjoys reading, yoga, golfing and volunteeringat local organizations in her free time.
Senior Client Service Associate
Carolyn has 20 years of experience in the financial services industry; first at Merrill Lynch and then at UBS. Carolyn is responsible for managing the team's day-to-day operations and is the point of contact to resolve client's issues and requests. With her extensive knowledge, she is able to help clients navigate life's major transitions such as a marriage, birth of a child or death of a spouse.
Carolyn holds her Series 7 & and 66 securities licenses.
Outside of the office, Carolyn enjoys gardening, traveling, and spending time with her family on the beach.