The Pacific Wealth Group
We are a team of wealth managers with the experience, insight and skill to deliver the financial advice our clients are looking for. But beyond these capabilities, we offer something even more valuable—a personal investment in relationships that can be hard to find today in a world where productivity often comes before people.
Our level of caring and understanding has earned our clients’ lifelong trust. It has created strong bonds across generations of families. And, when combined with the global platforms of UBS Private Wealth Management, a relationship with our team provides you access to resources that are dedicated to helping you manage your financial world—from maximizing the value of your business to maintaining your retirement lifestyle to creating a lasting legacy for those you love.
We’re committed to helping you:
- Simplify your financial life
- Sustain your lifestyle through a comprehensive financial plan
- Build a legacy for those you love
Seeking new opportunities to grow your wealth
As senior managers within the UBS Portfolio Management Program, our disciplined process ensures we develop customized strategies based on rigorous due diligence and research analysis.
The Pacific Wealth Group can analyze your current investment allocations and create a customized strategy to help achieve your goals. We regularly review your strategy in the context of your overall wealth management plan, always mindful of the impact of market conditions, changes in your personal circumstances and comfort with risk.
Retirement income strategies
Seeking new opportunities to grow your wealth
With a full suite of financial planning tools to help you evaluate your potential retirement cash flow, income sources and your investment choices more clearly, we will help you plan to retire from work with the confidence to embrace this next stage of your life.
With a specialty in retirement income planning, our team can work with you to protect your lifestyle and livelihood in retirement. Our comprehensive retirement plan will:
- Include appropriate 401(k) and IRA solutions
- Manage risk
- Be tailored to your investment time horizon
- Evaluate your current asset allocation
- Help maximize your Social Security benefits
Aligning your family, your estate and the causes you care about
Estate planning takes into account a range of potentially complex tax issues, gifting guidelines, business succession strategies and trust and philanthropic vehicles.
When planning your estate or building your legacy, our team can work with you and your tax and legal advisors to develop tax-advantaged solutions so that the people and causes that are important to you receive the greatest benefit. We can help you:
- Protect your assets or business ownership
- Reduce estate tax exposure
- Transition wealth to future generations
- Pursue philanthropic endeavors
A family office structure
Delivering a flexible platform for each generation
Because families with significant wealth demand a flexible, customizable platform, we seamlessly integrate comprehensive wealth management with institutional-level business solutions for family offices.
We provide a dedicated organization to help bridge the generations within a family in order to create continuity and deliver a structure that is focused on translating values, preserving wealth and creating opportunities.
We work with family offices to help ensure:
- A clearly-articulated, efficient family governance framework for investment decision-making, as well as family legacy and business leadership succession
- Coordination across a wide range of wealth preservation services, pre- and post-liquidity planning, estate and philanthropic strategies
- Access to a comprehensive wealth strategy and suite of investments to help each family member manage, sustain and grow their wealth
- Concierge services that include access to private banking, private trust services, document management, recordkeeping, expense management, bill paying, family member support, financial education and wealth transfer planning
Women and wealth
Empowering women about finances
We can help you navigate the financial and legal hurdles you may face professionally when starting a business or new career, or personally during a separation, divorce or widowhood.
A number of our clients are successful women who trust us to deal with their most sensitive financial issues. These may include concerns about retirement, educating and protecting future generations or managing the financial impact of a divorce or the loss of a loved one.
- Comprehensive financial planning and capital preservation
- Trust and estate planning strategies
- Multigenerational legacy planning
- Access to our network of professionals: tax, legal, insurance and lending
Making an impacting through your investment strategy
At The Pacific Wealth Group, we see that our clients increasingly want to use their wealth to drive positive change in society. Investing sustainably is a powerful and effective way to achieve this without having to compromise your financial return.
Investors interested in sustainability are seeking broad alignment between their personal mission, the goals of their foundation or endowment and the assets that support them. Each asset class— including equities, fixed income and alternative investments—has sustainable options that achieve risk and return outcomes as good or better than conventional investments. Here are several approaches for pursuing their goals:
- Environmental sustainability investing
- Ethical investing
- Community investing
- Shareholder advocacy
Jim Mead has been recognized as an industry leader
- Forbes Best-In-State Wealth Advisors, 2018, 2019