“Each of our clients is important to us. While we have always been invested alongside our clients, Rankin Wealth Management is about more than managing money. We build long-term relationships and friendships through trust, service and integrity.”
— Sam Rankin
Rankin Wealth Management has provided generations of families with professional and timely advice in diverse market conditions. Our disciplined, plan-based approach is built on a commitment to developing cohesive, multi-generational relationships, working closely with parents, grandparents and children through every major life milestone.
Sam Rankin has been recognized as one of Barron’s Top 1,200 Financial Advisors for 2014, 2015, & 2016 and one of Barron’s Top 1,000 Financial Advisors for 2011, 2012, and 2013. Our team is committed to providing the type of exceptional service you would expect from a family office. We are singularly focused on helping you achieve your long-term goals and easing the financial challenges that concern you, your business and your family.
- 8 Financial Advisors with over 150 years combined experience
- 1 former Wall Street trader
- 1 former New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), American Stock Exchange (AMEX), and Pacific Stock Exchange (PCX) seat owner
- 5 Client Service Associates with over 100 years combined experience
- 4 Certified Financial Planners™ (CFP®)
- 1 Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorSM (CRPC®)
- 2 Certified Portfolio Managers (CPM)
- 6 Senior Portfolio Managers (SPM)
- 3 Master of Business Administration degree holders (M.B.A.)
- 1 Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA®)
- 5 insurance licensed Financial Advisors
- Barron's Top 1,200 Advisor; 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Barron's Top 1,000 Advisor; 2011, 2012, 2013
- Pinnacle Level Producer, Chairman's Council
- 2014 Mid-Atlantic Region Community Service Award
Our team takes the time to understand your family’s goals, so we can determine how to best work together.
We look at all aspects of your financial picture, including investments, retirement, estate, insurance, business and borrowing, so we can develop relevant recommendations and a customized plan.
Our portfolio management team works with you to determine an investment strategy that aligns with your goals and risk tolerance.
After we build your financial plan and implement your investment strategy, we communicate regularly, track performance, and make timely adjustments in response to life changes and evolving economic conditions.
Each member of our team has specific expertise and is committed to providing the type of exceptional service you would expect from a family office. At Rankin Wealth Management, this means that we are easily accessible, highly responsive and take the time to understand the unique dynamics of your family.
Collaboration with your trusted advisors
Our goal is to collaborate with your other specialists in areas such as taxation and estate planning. We help you understand and implement the solutions presented to you in ways that enable you and your family to focus on the things that matter most in life.
We understand that your concerns go beyond purely financial matters, often thinking about the impact your wealth will have on future generations. We work with the entire family to make sure philanthropic, educational, healthcare and other financial needs are met for each generation.
Sam Rankin has been recognized as an industry leader.
- Barron's Top 1,200 Financial Advisors, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Barron's Top 1,000 Financial Advisors, 2011, 2012, 2013