Our Mission Statement:
Our mission, as a client centered, advisory based, wealth management team, is to partner with our clients and their families to create successful strategies and to execute well defined plans that enable our clients to fulfill their lifetime goals. Our partnership with our clients will be trans-generational and our goal will be to make each client an advocate of our practice and the services we provide. We will accomplish this by simply delivering on our promises: sound financial advice; value added investment management; unparalleled service and an unwavering focus on each client and their individual needs.
Our Vision Statement:
We are a Wealth Management Team committed to providing the utmost in service and performance for each of our clients. We will always strive to provide the best, most professional, most knowledgeable service possible. We will always act honestly, with integrity and in the best interest of our clients. We will always perform to the best of our abilities, such that all of our clients would proudly recommend us to their friends and family without reservation.
What We Do:
When people ask us what we do for a living, we tell them we have the best job in the world. Every day we go to work and get to help affluent families put together all the pieces of their wealth management puzzles. Working closely with you and your other trusted advisors, we can provide integrated strategies regarding all aspects of your financial life:
- Tax issues. Understanding your federal and state income tax requirements, short- and long-term capital gains, real estate, AMT, estate and inheritance.
- Investments. Providing a risk-aware, diversified portfolio that may consist of stocks, bonds, cash and alternatives investments.
- Estate and trust planning strategies. Reviewing the proper titling of assets between spouses (with rights of survivorship or tenants in common) as well as joint and single names in a trust.
- Retirement and cash flow analysis. Advising on social security maximization, when to take benefits and required minimum distributions in IRA’s.
- Liability management and structure. Providing essential insights on good debt versus bad debt.
- Insurance reviews. Offering clear direction on insurance needs, including life and long-term care.
As our team fits together the pieces of your financial puzzle, we find that many of our affluent clients lack continuity. They cannot see their complete wealth picture. We help make sure that all their professional advisors are working together to protect their wealth by developing a written, holistic, comprehensive financial plan.
Because so many aspects of your financial life overlap and cross-pollinate, it is especially important that there is unity connecting all the elements of your plan. In that way, all the pieces of your puzzle fit together.