Managing Director - Wealth Management
Candid advice and solutions driven by my best thinking about market opportunity and risk
I'm passionate about helping my clients reach their financial goals with potentially greater success than they thought possible. For more than 26 years, I've been identifying and delivering on their behalf unique value in the marketplace.
In essence, when it comes to their overall wealth management, my clients always receive my best thinking-about where they are now and where they hope to be down the road. To me, there's no better foundation for building strong and enduring relationships, and for providing them with a source of comfort and confidence no matter what the market environment.
Local talent, nationally recognized:
- In Barron's article- "Tapping Into the Full Power of ETFs"
- In the Wall Street Journal article- "A Surprising Shelter"
- One of the “Top 20 Advisors in Connecticut” in 2009
Terri Jacobsen has been recognized as an industry leader.
- Forbes America's Top Women Advisors, 2018, 2019
- Forbes Best-In-State Wealth Advisors, 2018, 2019, 2020
- Forbes Top 200 Women Advisors, 2017
- Working Mother Magazine Top Wealth Adviser Moms, 2017, 2018
- Barron's Top 1,200 Financial Advisors, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- Barron's Top 100 Women Financial Advisors, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Financial Times Top 400 Financial Advisers, 2014, 2017, 2018, 2019
- REP. magazine and WealthManagement.com Top 50 Wirehouse Women, 2014
- Barron's Top 1,000 Financial Advisors, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013