Our team’s personalized approach provides goals-oriented, multigenerational wealth management for high net worth families and comprehensive institutional consulting for endowments, foundations and not-for-profits.
Whether we’re advising a pension fund or an individual investor, we work closely with you to create a fully integrated plan. Although each member of our deep and integrated team has a clearly defined role and a specific set of skills, we work together, driven by our core values:
- You come first at every step in the relationship.
- You expect excellence and an exceptional client experience.
- You demand accountability from our team and our global network.
The Arthurs Malof Group has been recognized as industry leaders.
- Glenn W. Arthurs has been recognized as one of Barron’s Top 1,200 Financial Advisors (2014, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
- Glenn W. Arthurs has been recognized by The Financial Times as a Top 400 U.S. Investment Advisor (2017)
- Christopher F. Malof has been recognized by Forbes as a Best-in-State Wealth Advisor (2019, 2020)
- Christopher F. Malof has been recognized by The Financial Times as a Top 400 U.S. Investment Advisor (2014)
Our private clients
Planning focused on your priorities at every stage of life
Our approach is holistic: We listen and gather insights about your unique personal and financial situation so that we can build an individually tailored financial plan.
We’re committed to each generation of your family, providing comprehensive wealth management and personalized investment guidance. We’ll work closely with you to meet the challenges you face at each stage of life.
- Constructing your financial plan. We spend the time to really get to know you, your loved ones and your goals. We look at all aspects of your financial life: We integrate your assets and liabilities, savings and portfolios into a comprehensive and cohesive view.
- Retirement income planning. Entering retirement, many people fear the possibility of outliving their savings. Our protective strategies can help ease concerns about how long you will need to draw your funds in retirement and preparing for unexpected expenses.
- Estate planning coordination. We work with your attorney and accountant to help with protecting your assets, reducing estate tax exposure and transitioning wealth to future generations.
- Safeguarding multigenerational wealth. Attuned to protecting the financial independence of your entire family, we can help structure a deliberate and meaningful family legacy and direct capital to reflect your values.
- Integrated executive wealth planning. We help corporate executives and their families with the financial planning they need to get the most from their compensation plan. Our customized planning services integrate company benefits and compensation strategies with your personal financial life.
“Our wealth management approach is dedicated to helping our clients get the guidance and knowledge they need to accomplish their goals. It all starts with a plan.”
Our institutional clients
Helping your organization reach its goals
Endowments, foundations and not-for-profits come to us with a range of financial challenges. We take the time to fully understand your organization’s unique financial situation and deliver a plan that fits its specific needs.
“You can be confident that the strategy we develop is based on what you and your organization need. You get straight facts, straight talk and unbiased judgment.”
We have more than three decades of experience providing insight and advice to investment committees and trustees for a variety of organizations.
- Comprehensive investment solutions. We combine global insights and analyses with an open architecture mix of managers and funds. Our services include:
– Investment policy development and review
– Portfolio objectives and risk tolerance
– Time horizon, projected cash flows and spending policy
– Governance structure and responsibilities
– Asset allocation modeling
– Asset allocation studies and liability analysis
– Spending policy evaluation and formulation
– Strategic rebalancing and tactical positioning
– Investment manager and fund searches
– Identification of investment managers and funds
– Due diligence collaboration with UBS Investment Manager Research
– Cost analyses
– Ongoing consulting and performance measurement
– Customized reports based on client format preferences
– Trustee and fiduciary education
– Custody and trust services
- Retirement and incentive plan expertise. Our experienced team keeps up with changing regulations, stays on top of requirements and designs retirement and incentive programs to attract and retain top talent. With complicated benefit packages—as well as potentially complex tax consequences— employees need specialized advice.
- Fiduciary responsibility. Fiduciary liability is a primary concern for many institutional clients. We will acknowledge our fiduciary role for services provided and help you develop an investment process to address fiduciary obligations.
Prepared for opportunity, protected in times of volatility
Our direct access to global resources offers timely perspectives, customized investment planning and a fully integrated suite of financial solutions.
Our distinction stems from our ability to transcend the capabilities of the traditional financial advisor and bring institutional analysis and investment management directly to you.
- Customized portfolio management. Whether providing discretionary day-to-day management of your assets or providing the analysis and due diligence to select “best in class” managers, we build customized portfolios specific to your unique situation.
- Risk management and asset allocation. We focus on strategies that help mitigate risk by building a diversified asset allocation. As we implement your investment strategy, we communicate regularly and track performance, rebalancing and making adjustments for life changes and economic conditions.
- Open access. We make investment decisions objectively and deliberately, without any conflicts of interest. We consider all investment vehicles as potential tools for building a customized investment portfolio using a disciplined product selection process.
- Research and analysis. Through CIO Wealth Management Research, our global research organization, we offer our clients the latest in market research and financial insights.
- UBS, a global leader. With a heritage spanning more than 150 years, UBS is one of the world’s leading and fastest growing wealth management firms. Beyond the deep resources of our investment, banking and asset management businesses, we deliver the global perspective, diverse strategies and relevant guidance to help you move forward with confidence.
- Wealth management at our core. Private, corporate and institutional clients throughout the world count on the wealth management expertise of UBS.
- Stability and leadership. UBS’s solid long-term credit ratings and strong BIS Basel III common equity Tier 1 (CET1) ratio is one of the highest among large global banks.
“We see the whole picture so you can feel confident that each aspect of your investment strategy is working together.”
Services tailored to your unique situation
For more than 30 years, we have been delivering trusted advice to high net worth families and institutional clients, including public funds, endowments, foundations, as well as pension and profit sharing plans.
“With the capabilities of a global leader and the hands-on service of a boutique team, we deliver the holistic solutions our private and institutional clients demand.”
- Proactive communication. We work diligently to anticipate your needs. We stay on top of the latest and most prudent financial thinking and share that expertise through regular calls, meetings personalized to your schedule, one-on-one counseling and informative educational events.
- Client service professionals. Clients rely on our attentive and detail-oriented service team for a host of financial and administrative needs. We are tenacious about resolving outstanding issues and have exceptional follow-through.
- Coordination with your other advisors. We will work with your accountants, attorneys and other trusted advisors. Together, we will present integrated strategies in order to help achieve your strategic goals.
- Leveraging our institutional consulting experience. Because we work with institutional clients in a fiduciary capacity, we have a depth of experience in the design, implementation and monitoring of complex investment programs. We translate this institutional consulting experience into action for creating comprehensive wealth strategies for affluent families.