Our holistic approach: growth, preservation and investment strategies customized to meet your individual needs.
Preserving and growing your legacy is our legacy. Our consultative approach encompasses an understanding of your experiences, values and aspirations. Your personal trust is most important to us.
We stay actively engaged whether we are investing for endowments, businesses or multi-generational families. We offer unique, creative and customized investment plans that match your financial goals.
Why work with the Berman Lowenthal Group?
Each member of the Berman Lowenthal Group has a specialized area of expertise to address all the complexities of your objectives.
Count on us to:
- Build a meaningful relationship with all members of your family, home office, and trusted advisors
- Offer opportunities to engage with industry thought leaders
- Craft unique solutions to satisfy individual financial needs
- Keep you informed and on-track to achieve your life goals
“Our ideal client desires a long-term trusted relationship with us for their entire family.”
— Berman Lowenthal Group
A comprehensive planning approach
Customized solutions for your specific situation
We pride ourselves on delivering comprehensive financial guidance that is straightforward and practical. Our investment process includes:
- Asset allocation
- Portfolio rebalancing
- Fiduciary responsibility
- Credit and liquidity solutions
- Tax mitigation strategies
- Wealth transfer
Helping safeguard multigenerational wealth
We understand the connections between wealth and family and are committed to building your legacy for years to come. The people and causes that are important to you, are important to us.
- Trust Services
- College funding
- Charitable giving
- Family foundations
- Donor advised funds
A team of industry leaders
- Forbes America's Top Women Advisors, 2018
- Forbes Best-In-State Wealth Advisors, 2018, 2019
- Barron‘s Top 1,200 Financial Advisors, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Barron‘s Top 100 Women Financial Advisors, 2015, 2016
- Barron‘s Top 1,200 Financial Advisors, 2018, 2019
- Forbes America‘s Top Women Advisors, 2018
- Working Mother Magazine Top Wealth Adviser Moms, 2017
- Forbes America‘s Top Next-Generation Wealth Advisor, 2017
More useful insights