Life is always evolving for successful individuals and families, and as your life and wealth goals become more complicated, your decisions become that much more challenging. That’s when you need a trusted team with the tailored advice and guidance to help you make confident decisions.
We understand the complexities that come into play when you’re faced with important life decisions. From navigating a major liquidity event to legacy planning, our experienced team of Private Wealth Advisors work with you to provide a sophisticated, holistic view of your wealth—and guidance to help you pursue your unique goals.
Because we’ve helped so many corporate executives, entrepreneurs and affluent families navigate through life-changing events, we understand that there is so much more to focus on than finances. Many experience powerful emotional and lifestyle changes that they simply never anticipated. From our more than 20 years of guiding clients through transitions, we understand the challenges that can occur when all aspects of your life are not in alignment.
With an extensive advanced planning and wealth management background, our highly integrated team is committed to delivering the straightforward advice and deep problem-solving experience you need when it matters most—before, during and after a complex life-changing event.
Melissa Corrado-Harrison has been recognized as an industry leader.
- Forbes America's Top Women Advisors, 2018, 2019
- Forbes Best-In-State Wealth Advisors, 2019, 2018
- Forbes Top 200 Women Advisors, 2018, 2017
- Barron’s Hall of Fame Advisors, 2019
- Barron’s Top 1,200 Financial Advisors, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2015, 2014
- Barron's Top 1,000 Financial Advisors, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009
- Top 5 Advisors in Colorado, 2019, 2015, 2014 (as defined by Barron's Top 1,200 Financial Advisors state-by-state ranking)
- Barron’s Top 100 Women Advisors , 2018, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008
- Registered Rep magazine "Top 50 Woman Financial Advisors," 2013, 2012, 2011