One word can help your company be even more successful. Advice.
At The Eisen-Sessa Institutional Consulting Group, we understand the unique investment challenges institutions face and focus on delivering customized advice to help them make informed decisions about their investment goals. Combining the agility of a boutique consulting firm with the extensive resources and financial strength of a global financial leader, we think of ourselves as more than just institutional consultants, but as trusted advisors working closely with investment committees and trustees for all types of institutions on their unique fiduciary responsibilities and investment needs.
In an industry driven by performance, the success of our team in executing our unique strategic approach for institutions has consistently received attention with recognition for our senior institutional consultants, David Eisen, CIMA® and Charles E. Sessa Jr.
Dave has been:
- Named in Barron's "Top 1,200 Advisors" in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018, 2019
- Named in Barron's "Top 1,000 Advisors" in 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013
- Ranked #19 in Pennsylvania in Barron's "Top 1,200 Advisors by State" for 2018
- Named Forbes 2018 Best Wealth Advisory List
Chuck has been:
- Named in Barron's "Top 1,200 Advisors" in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Ranked #21 in Pennsylvania in Barron's "Top 1,200 Advisors by State" for 2018
Our Team has been:
- Named as one of Plan Adviser's "Top 100 Small Teams with more than $2B in Retirement Plan Assets" in 2016
- Barron's Top Institutional Consultant, 2015, 2016, 2017
This national recognition confirms why we are regarded as one of the best and most sought-after institutional consulting groups in the industry.
Having a dependable source of institutional consulting advice can make an appreciable difference in how you look at the future, especially during these challenging times. We are always available to help you develop your investment strategy and do for you what we have done for other institutional clients to earn this recognition.
UBS Institutional Consulting Process
Investment Policy Planning Assistance
- Assess current situation
- Risk/reward profile
- Assistance with Investment Policy development and review
Manager and Fund Search
- Investment manager search, evaluation and recommendation
- Strategy integration
- Cost analysis
Asset Allocation Modeling
- Asset allocation analysis
- Overall portfolio design
Ongoing Consulting and Performance Measurement
- Portfolio and manager reviews
- Portfolio rebalancing
- Development further action plans as needed
The Eisen-Sessa Institutional Consulting Group has been recognized as industry leaders.
- Barron's Top Institutional Consultant, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- David Eisen, Barron's Top 1,200 Financial Advisors, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 2019
- David Eisen, Forbes Best-In-State Wealth Advisors, 2018, 2019
- Charles Sessa, Barron's Top 1,200 Financial Advisors, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Plan Adviser's "Top 100 Small Teams with more than $2B in Retirement Plan Assets", 2016