The philosophy of our UBS Institutional Consulting Team in Philadelphia is to provide clients with customized investment consulting advice on a continuing basis and to provide outstanding dedication to client service. This enables our clients to make more informed decisions about the assets under their stewardship. Our Team maintains a commitment to understanding each client’s financial needs and objectives. Our efforts to understand your needs and objectives and our ability to convert this understanding into a customized investment plan are the keys to our success.
- Graduated with an MBA from the University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School with a major in finance. In addition, he has a Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- He has been an Institutional Consultant since joining Kidder, Peabody in 1990.
- Chairman of the Institutional Consulting Advisory Council.
- He is a Certified Investment Management Analyst from the Investment Management Consulting Association’s Accreditation Program.
AZ, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, MA, MD, MI, NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, SC, VA, WV
Charles E. Sessa Jr.
- Joined UBS in 2006 with more than 25 years of experience in the financial services, investment & not-for-profit industries.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary® professional designation from Fiduciary360.
- Past Executive Chairman of the Board of the Cooper Health System & Vice Chairman of Rowan University Foundation investment committee.
- Chuck earned a BA in Accounting from St. Joseph's University and began his career with KPMG as a Certified Public Accountant.
AZ, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IL, MA, MD, MI, NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, SC, TN, VA, WV
- Supports the operations of our UBS Institutional Consulting Team in Philadelphia. She joined UBS in 2005.
- She is responsible for account performance reports and analytical reports.
- Prior to joining UBS, she spent over 3 years as an office manager and trader for Ferrell Resources.
- Completed the IMCA Essentials of Investment Consulting Certificate Program
- She graduated from Chestnut Hill College with a BA in Communications.
AZ, CA, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IL, MA, MD, MI, NC, NJ, NY, PA, VA, WV
- Chartered Finanical Analyst (CFA®)
- Joined UBS in 2013
- Supports the operations of our UBS Institutional Consulting Team in Philadelphia.
- He is responsible for account performance reports and analytical reports.
- He graduated from Loyola University Maryland with a BA in Finance with an Economics minor.
- Series 7 and 66 licensed
AZ, CT, DE, FL, GA, IL, MA, MD, MI, NC, NJ, NY, PA, VA, WV