Who we are
At The Fidler Hogan Criswell Meehan team at UBS, we understand the uncertainties that accompany planning for retirement. We work every day to help alleviate the stresses involved, and do so with a sense of purpose.
Every Financial Advisor on the team is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™. We use our advanced training and education to build your plan around your needs. Our goal is to produce a realistic plan for you that we carefully monitor and update regularly. This allows you to focus your time and effort on the things that are most important to you.
We take the time to get to know you and also gain an understanding of what is important in your life so that we may provide guidance and ultimately help you achieve your goals.
As you embark on the most exciting journey of your life, we encourage you to not go at it alone. Contact us today, allow us to get to know you and understand your goals, and we’ll ensure that we are the right partners for you.
What’s special about UBS?
With more than 150 years of wealth management expertise at its core, and drawing upon an integrated mix of investment banking and asset management businesses, UBS focuses on providing relevant guidance, differentiated global perspectives and diverse strategies and solutions for private, corporate and institutional clients worldwide. We access the deep resources and wealth management expertise of this firm to deliver the trusted financial advice our clients seek today to confidently move forward.
Our latest honors include:
- Best Global Wealth Manager
- Best Services for High Net Worth Clients
- Best Research and Asset Allocation Advice
- Best Services for Philanthropy and Social Impact Investing
- Best Services for High Net Worth Clients (U.S. $5–$30 million)
- Best Services for International Clients
What we do
Click through to learn more about each of our services.
- 401(k) analysis
- Pension Analysis
- Social Security Maximization
- Deferred Compensation
- Retirement Income Analysis
- Customized portfolios that seek to provide income, growth, and downside protection
- Tax Planning Strategies
- Philanthropic Planning
- Employer stock Strategies
- Family Wealth Transfer
- Estate Tax Minimization
- Efficient Charitable Giving
- Power of Attorney
- Policy Review
- Needs Analysis
- Life Insurance Trusts
- Long-term care insurance
Our retirement planning process