To the Honaker Hayes Wealth Management Group, there’s nothing more important than choosing the right financial advisors to help guide you and your family confidently toward your future. Because we are a multigenerational team, each of us brings a perspective to your financial world, and an understanding of how priorities shift with time and age.
We are also experienced Financial Advisors who understand how to invest in the markets to help you pursue the goals that matter—from funding your retirement to seeking to protect and passing on your estate. Most important, we are caring relationship builders who have done our homework and put your best interests first. We want to help you enjoy your wealth today—and for generations to come.
Randy Honaker has been recognized as an industry leader.
- Forbes Best-In-State Wealth Advisors, 2018, 2019, 2020
Focused on your goals. Planning for life.
No matter where you are in your life, we can help guide you through each important stage of planning for the goals that matter to you—both short-term and long-term. Through the UBS Financial Goal Analysis (FGA) tool, we create your personal financial roadmap that addresses your needs over time.
UBS Wealth Way
UBS Wealth Way starts with questions and a discussion that help us focus on what’s really important to you. Then, we can help you organize your financial life into three key strategies: Liquidity—to help provide cash flow for short-term expense, Longevity—for longer-term needs and Legacy—for needs that go beyond your own.
Disciplined portfolio management
Focused on trends, sectors and markets worldwide
Our portfolio management approach we call “active indexing,” helps us manage fees, risk and execute the right strategy for pursuing your goals.
How our active indexing strategy works
- Many portfolio strategies are structured using an asset allocation strategy that regularly rebalances. This investment strategy works for some, but it’s not for everyone.
- Our team takes an extra step. We create a “tactical asset allocation,” which is based on the valuation of the markets and sectors in which you are invested, not specific securities. We identify trends in sectors and the overall market worldwide.
- For example, if you invested heavily in stocks, you might reduce that position when other securities, such as bonds, are poised to outperform stocks.
- Our tactical asset allocation will over or under weight risk assets in response to market momentum, valuation, and the overall direction of the economy.
- We actively monitor investment portfolios on a daily basis and make adjustments to help ensure we’re tracking toward your goals.
- Though we are mindful of the past, our focus is on the present and the future.
Our investment in relationships
Striving to do what’s best for you
Our team is dedicated to helping you make informed, confident decisions about planning and investing. But our relationships go beyond your financial life.
Here’s what you can expect from your relationship with us:
- Caring. Our advice is not just about finances. It’s about you and helping make your life better.
- Communication. Through regular calls and reviews, we all work together to keep you informed. We get you the answers you need when you need them.
- Collaboration. with other key advisors or colleagues helps us deliver an integrated plan
- Core values. Faith, integrity, passion, knowledge and integrity support us in everything we do on your behalf.