We recognize these are more than beliefs—they are interrelated characteristics that can benefit clients pursuing specific wealth management goals. Each belief is useful as we work to understand your needs and craft individualized solutions designed to address the many aspects of your financial life.
“We are passionate about working with you to gain a deep understanding of you and your family. We work closely with you to develop a strategy designed to address all five areas of wealth discipline.”
— Pete Frantzis
Our five core disciplines
We use the information gathered during our meetings with you to explore how your financial objectives may benefit from our five core disciplines:
- Financial Advice and Guidance—We focus on the various aspects of your financial life, from examining your present lifestyle to gauging your cash flow's effect on your objectives to helping you understand how to leverage your wealth to reduce your cost of liabilities.
- Legacy Implementation—We help you develop a legacy implementation strategy that can incorporate your goals in the areas of philanthropy, family wealth distribution and next-generation wealth education.
- Estate Coordination—We work with your attorney and estate planning specialists to help you develop an estate planning strategy that accounts for what you care about most, is up to date and reflects your current life and family circumstances.
- Risk Management—We approach your financial life holistically, carefully reviewing investment solutions to confirm that they will work with your core portfolio without adding undue risk.
- Tax-Minimization Strategies—We work with your tax attorney to design strategies that may help decrease the impact of taxes on your wealth accumulation, both now and for future generations.
Matthew Kilgroe has been recognized as an industry leader
- Barron's Top 1,200 Financial Advisors, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019