Gordon Richard "Rick" Lacquement
David Robert "Dave" Tricker
Vice President - Wealth Management
Visit my personal page
David is a Vice President at UBS, focusing his practice on managing investment portfolios. In this role, David is responsible for the construction and management of investment portfolios for Ultra High Net Worth clients, the management of handful of the firms largest, and most complex relationships.
Prior to David's investment banking career, David was an attorney admitted in Georgia. He practiced finance and securities law in the Atlanta office of Kilpatrick Stockton LLP. David is a member of the Business Law section of the State Bar of Georgia and has published an authoritative article on structured finance in the prestigious Journal of Bank Taxation. Additionally, David received a B.A. with Honors from Wilfrid Laurier University in 1995 as well as a J.D. from Syracuse University in 1998. He holds the Series 7 and 63 securities licenses.
Furthermore, David spent nine years as an Executive Director at Oppenheimer & Co (fka CIBC World Markets) in New York City and later in Atlanta, where he advised large hedge, mutual and public pension fund portfolio managers on equities research. During his tenure at CIBC, David advised a broad range of public companies in sectors such as energy, mining, consumer, technology, and healthcare on their secondary or initial public offerings. While posted in the Atlanta office, David was responsible for CIBC's institutional equities platform for the southeastern U.S. Also, David spent three years with J.P. Morgan's Private Bank.
* Although Mr. Tricker is a licensed attorney, he does not function in this capacity for UBS. As such, he is not authorized to offer legal advice on behalf UBS or any of its affiliates.
- He has published an authoritative article on structured finance in the prestigious Journal of Bank Taxation
- David is a member of the Business Law section of the State Bar of Georgia
- David received a B.A. with Honors from Wilfrid Laurier University in 1995
- J.D. from Syracuse University in 1998
- He holds the Series 7 and 63 securities licenses
Personal & Community
- David lives in Alpharetta, Georgia with his wife Nathalie and three children.
AZ, CT, FL, GA, NC, SC, TX
Kenley is a client service associate (CSA) with the Coleman Fitzgerald Wealth Management Group and the Northside Wealth Management Group. She is devoted to provide stellar customer service to her clients. Kenley has a dog named Socks and in her spare time she loves to paint and spend time with her friends.