Perspective: What a century of collective experience can deliver
Today you need more than information. You need the guidance of advisors who provide perspective that puts information into a context that is relevant to you, your needs and your life.
At the Stephens Group we strive to:
- Understand your individual needs, goals and tolerance for risk so that you will feel confident in the financial decisions you make
- Recommend solutions designed to help pursue your wealth planning needs
- Work with you to implement these recommendations
- Adjust these strategies as needed, to suit your changing needs
- Act on your behalf with integrity and respect for your concerns and privacy
The world according to Q-GARP
Over a decade of outperformance
For close to 13 years our portfolio of Quality Growth At Reasonable Price (QGARP) portfolio has been providing investors with proven performance.
Jason Stephens has been recognized as an industry leader.
- Forbes Best-In-State Wealth Advisors, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- Forbes/SHOOK America's Top Wealth Advisors, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- Barron's Top 1,200 Financial Advisors, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- Financial Times Top 400 Financial Advisor, 2015, 2016, 2020
“Our sole mission is to help you manage your wealth so it has a positive impact on your life
and the lives of generations to come.”
— Jason E. Stephens and Michael J. Lundon