Insight and experience for entrepreneurs and exceptional families.
The ESOP Group is an experienced team of professionals focused exclusively on the unique needs and challenges of business owners and exceptional families. For more than 30 years we have provided advice to our clients, guiding them through major milestones in their businesses and lives. Our clients entrust us to coordinate the resources of our firm, professional network, and team to tailor solutions that fulfill their goals and preserve their legacy. Whether helping our clients build a succession plan for their company, a trust and estate plan for their family, or financial plan for their assets, our goal is to help make your biggest financial decisions easier.
Why clients choose us
We are a multi-generational team spanning three generations backed by the full resources of one of the world‘s largest wealth management firms. Having managed assets through four recessions, our senior partners bring wisdom and experience while younger partners bring relevance and continuity to our clients.
We pride ourselves on maintaining a low client-to-team member ratio so that we can deeply understand our clients’ priorities and the challenges they face. Our long-standing tenure and deep connections within UBS expedite our ability to deliver solutions to our clients.
Our team of 10 investment professionals includes two Chartered Financial Analysts, three Certified Financial Planner™ professionals, four Certified Exit Planning Advisors®, two Chartered Retirement Planning Counselors®, and a Chartered Financial Consultant®.
Private Wealth Management
As Private Wealth Advisors we use our perspective to tailor everything our clients need, helping transform their success
and wealth into a legacy that can last for generations.
The decision to exit your business is personal and complex. Should you decide to sell, planning is a key component to help achieve your personal and financial goals – it's never too early to start.
Keith Mericka, Leslie Lauer and Rebecca Glasgow have been recognized as industry leaders
Keith A. Mericka
- Barron's Top 1,200 Financial Advisors, 2014 - 2021
- Barron's Top 1,000 Financial Advisors, 2009 - 2013
- Financial Times Top 400 Financial Advisers, 2013 - 2016, 2018
- Forbes Best-In-State Wealth Advisors, GA, 2019, 2020
- Forbes Top 250 Financial Advisors, 2020-2021
- REP and WealthManagement.com Top 100 Wirehouse Advisors, 2011, 2013 - 2016
Leslie A. Lauer, CFP®, ChFC®, CEPA®
- Barron's Top 1,200 Financial Advisors, 2018 - 2022
- Barron's Top 100 Women Financial Advisors, 2016 - 2021
- Financial Times Top 400 Financial Advisers, 2017, 2018
- Forbes America's Top Women Advisors, 2018 - 2022
- Forbes Best-In-State Wealth Advisors, GA, 2018 - 2022
- Forbes Top 100 Women Wealth Advisors, 2020
- Forbes Top 200 Women Advisors, 2017 - 2019
- REP and WealthManagement.com Top 50 Wirehouse Women, 2015
Rebecca T. Glasgow, CFP®, CEPA®
- Forbes America's Top Women Advisors, 2021-2022
- Barron's Top 1,200 Financial Advisors, 2022
- Working Mother and SHOOK Research Top Advisor Mom, 2021
- Forbes Best-In-State Wealth Advisors, GA, 2022
The ESOP Group is proud to be recognized in the 2021 Barron’s Top 100 Private Wealth Advisor Teams
- Ranked in Barron’s “Top 100 Private Wealth Advisory Teams” 2021
UBS – a global leader in wealth management
Euromoney 2021 Private Banking survey
UBS has been ranked first in the following categories
- Best Private Banking Services Overall
- Serving Business Owners
- Family Office Services
- Philanthropic Advice
- Next Generation
- ESG/Social Impact Investing
- Services for Ultra High Net Worth Clients (USD 30 million to USD 250 million)
- Services for High Net Worth Clients (USD 5 million to USD 30 million)