Our clients trust our integrated planning approach and know we are united in our commitment to proactive, responsive and personal client service.
We provide experienced advice on retirement and legacy issues, as well as comprehensive recommendations for those undergoing life transitions. We make it a point to work closely with your other trusted advisors, including your estate attorney and CPA.
We can help you manage and organize all aspects of your financial life.
Robert Coussens has been recognized as an industry leader.
- Barron's Top 1,200 Financial Advisors, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014
- Barron's Top 1,000 Financial Advisors, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010
Helping you achieve your life’s goals
Thinking strategically for you and your family
We’re passionate about bringing fresh ideas and tested strategies to our clients and their families. Our planning process is detailed, highly personalized and consistently based on your priorities.
- Multigenerational strategies. We share your concerns: We’ve cared for elderly parents and put kids through college. No matter what the age, we work with multiple generations within families to advise on prudent strategies that will allow your legacy to endure.
- Estate planning strategies. Our comprehensive planning, which includes tax minimization strategies and transition planning, can help grow your assets across generations.
- Philanthropy. We’ll help you find tax-efficient ways to ensure that each dollar you give will have maximum impact in terms of the good you can do. We help you leave your personal impact for causes you feel strongly about.
- Experienced investment planning. Our team, which includes two Senior Portfolio Managers, has a broad range of experience with asset allocation, investment management and risk assessment. As discretionary portfolio managers, we develop tailored portfolios unique to our clients’ goals.
- Sustainable/ESG investing. We believe, along with many of our clients, that investing sustainably can generate a measurable social and environmental impact potentially without having to compromise financial returns.
“Often, as we meet with clients for the first time, we discover financial plans that are out of date or estate plans that lack essential documents. We can help you set things in order.”
— Bob Coussens
“By listening carefully to your objectives, we focus on strategies that align with your priorities.”
— Jon Levine
Advising you in times of change
Change is the only true constant in life. Whether you are newly single or experiencing a loss, we can help clarify your financial situation and find reassuring and appropriate solutions.
We can help you navigate the challenging times of life transition by carefully revisiting your financial plan with you. Our goal is to work with your other trusted advisors to:
- Reassess your goals. It may be time to define new short- and long-term goals to meet your new financial situation.
- Outline your new cash flow. This may include creating a budget, developing a savings plan and restructuring debt.
- Update estate planning documents and beneficiary designations. It’s important to make sure your estate plan, insurance policies, retirement accounts and other assets are current and titled properly.
- Assist you during a divorce. It’s crucial to have financial guidance during this difficult time of transition. Our team member, Josh Hollander, holds the Certified Divorce Financial Analyst® (CDFA®) designation and understands the specialized needs of divorcing clients.
“Our clients can face challenges during periods of transition. We take the time to ensure that they understand and feel comfortable with their new financial situation.”
— Josh Hollander
Beyond your working years
The confidence of having your plan in place
Today, many people can expect their retirement to last 30 or more years. We can help make sure you have a retirement income plan in place so you won't worry about outliving your savings.
We’ll assist you in managing your investments as your life needs and circumstances change.
- A long retirement. The right investment mix is needed for a lengthy retirement in order to provide income and help keep pace with inflation.
- A focus on diversification. Diversifying income streams will be important throughout your retirement as changes in the economy and your life may affect your portfolio.
- Tax planning. We’ll collaborate with your trusted advisors to take steps to help you reduce your tax burden.
We know that it’s important to you to continue to live the lifestyle you’re accustomed to when you stop working. Our goal is to help you achieve your retirement dreams.
“Facing retirement without a plan can be daunting. Through our knowledge and experience, we help paint a picture of what a successful retirement can look like, giving our clients the ability to retire with confidence.”
— Joe Bartlett
Institutional consulting services
We advise companies, endowments, foundations and retirement plan sponsors about their investment programs and fiduciary responsibilities.
Putting you and your family first
We believe that personalized, high-touch service builds lasting relationships. Our clients rely on us to help simplify their lives by ensuring that their informational, financial and administrative needs are taken care of proactively and efficiently.
Our team builds on UBS AG’s 150-year tradition of service by providing many of today’s wealthiest individuals and families with clear and consistent service that anticipates their needs. Our services include comprehensive planning, credit and liquidity solutions, education planning and wealth transfer. We are here, as a team, to collaborate with you as you pursue your goals.
- Support across your family. We deliver a broad array of services; our highest priority is establishing confidence and trust. We discuss your personalized financial plan through regular calls and meetings that fit your schedule. We believe in working within families in order to create continuity and educate about wealth preservation and transfer.
- Financial and administrative tasks. Our trusted and highly experienced client service team is focused on fulfilling your financial and personal needs. They’ll help you stay connected to your financial world, from setting up online services, to handling statements and tax information. Our team is committed to personal attention to client issues and rapid follow-through.
- Coordination with other advisors. We can work closely with your accountants, attorneys and other trusted advisors. In addition, we have a large network of legal and tax professionals. We’ll arrange meetings and accompany you to present integrated strategies.
“Our goal is to help ensure that every client’s unique needs are being met.”
— Kathe Kutter
“We can work closely with your outside providers to ensure a comprehensive approach for your service needs.”
— Kim Jarmin