Aligning your family's vision with a strategic plan Private Wealth Management
Walker Wealth Management
UBS Private Wealth Management
331 Newman Springs Rd.
Bldg 1, 3rd Floor
Red Bank, NJ 07701
As a Managing Director and Senior Portfolio Manager within UBS Private Wealth Management, Ira Walker has the knowledge, experience and access to fully capitalize on the extensive resources and global reach of UBS. Ira and his team advise ultra-high net worth clients as a boutique multi-family office environment from the group's UBS Headquarters in New York, NY and Red Bank, NJ.
Founder and head of Walker Wealth Management, Ira focuses on institutional markets and oversees the group’s comprehensive services for ultra-high net worth clients for the team. Beyond sophisticated investment strategies, Walker Wealth Management offers a family office environment that can assume the day-to-day management and administration of your family’s affairs. The group’s mission is to provide first class service by taking the time to gain a deep understanding of you and your family. We work closely with you to develop a customized strategy that connects all aspects of your financial life.
About Ira Walker
First-class business in a first-class way
Ira Walker’s dedication to his clients and passion for their success have made him one of the top financial professionals in the country. As a Managing Director and Senior Portfolio Manager within UBS Private Wealth Management, Ira has the knowledge, experience and access to take full advantage of the extensive resources and global reach of UBS. As the founder of Walker Wealth Management, Ira advises ultra high net worth clients as part of a boutique multifamily office environment based at the UBS headquarters in New York, NY and in Red Bank, NJ.
With more than 35 years of industry experience, Ira has been a top-ranking Financial Advisor throughout his tenure at UBS Financial Services Inc. and at his prior firm, Morgan Stanley. He is a nationally recognized speaker and is frequently featured as a market commentator on Fox Business News. Ira has written and lectured extensively with respect to the economy and financial markets, monetary policy and interest rates, equity and fixed income returns. Currently, the Wall Street community has turned to Ira, to draw on his decades of expertise, for his view on how to approach the COVID-19 pandemic. Please see Ira’s recent comments in a Forbes interview here.
A leader among his peers
Ira is a longtime member of UBS’s Pinnacle Council, an honor awarded to the firm’s most distinguished Financial Advisors. He was the youngest member inducted into the renowned Research magazine’s Advisor Hall of Fame in 2008. Ira is currently #1 in New Jersey in Forbes Best-in-State Wealth Advisors (2021), and #9 in Forbes America’s Top Wealth Advisors (2020). Ira has been rated a top advisor in Financial Times (2013-2017, 2019), and has been ranked and featured in numerous industry publications. Ira graduated from Brooklyn College and later earned the executive education certification from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
Credentials that build confidence
- Forbes Best-In-State Wealth Advisors, 2022, 2021, 2020 (ranked #1 in New Jersey)
- Forbes Top Advisor Spotlight: Ira Walker, UBS Private Wealth Management, September 2020
- Forbes America’s Top Wealth Advisors, 2021, 2020, 2019
- Financial Times 400 Top Financial Advisers, 2019, 2013 – 2017
- Featured in Research magazine's, "How to Build a Family Office Environment", February 2016
- Keynote Speaker for the Financial Times Magazine at the NYSE Investment Management Summit, October 2012
- Ranked #1 in New Jersey by Barron’s in the Top 1,000 Advisor Rankings by State, 2011, 2010
- Featured in Research magazine, The Making of a Top Advisor, April 2011
- Ranked fourth by Barron’s in the Top 100 Financial Advisors in the U.S., 2010
- Financial Advisor Publications Interview with Ira Walker: #1 Team on Wall Street, November 2010
- Ticker magazine interview with Ira Walker, Portfolio of ETFs, October 2009
- Inductee to Research magazine’s Advisor Hall of Fame, 2008
- Featured in The Winner’s Circle: Asset Allocation Strategies from America’s Best Financial Advisors by R.J. Shook, 2006
- Ranked eighth in Registered Rep.’s America’s Top Fifty Advisors, 2006
- Featured in Research magazine, The Top Team, October 2005
- Named the number one “High Net Worth Wealth Advisor” in New Jersey by New Jersey Monthly—The Money Issue, March 2005
Delivering a family office structure to each generation
Beyond our highly customized and integrated wealth management, we offer a family office environment that can assist you with the day-to-day management and administration of your family’s affairs.
Integrated services - Focusing on what matters most to you
Our entire team is dedicated to helping you and your family address the specific and uncommon opportunities that come with exceptional personal and business success. By understanding all aspects of your family's financial world, we help you develop concrete recommendations and implement customized solutions.