As private wealth advisors, we work with a select number of families, enabling us to devote the necessary time that each relationship requires. Our wealth management philosophy is based on the understanding that each client has different objectives and priorities.
We leverage vendor-neutral recommendations as well as the global resources of UBS to provide solutions across the full spectrum of wealth management - from advice and investment strategy with traditional and non-traditional instruments to asset and liability management, estate planning and philanthropy.
Doug was selected as one of the founding advisors to UBS's Private Wealth Management office in Boston. He began his wealth management career over 30 years ago with Alex Brown & Sons, which was later acquired by Deutsche Bank. He joined UBS in 2008 where he blends sophisticated wealth management concepts with pragmatic solutions to help clients protect and grow their wealth.
Doug earned his M.B.A. from Babson College and graduated with a B.S. from Bentley University.
AK, AL, CA, CO, CT, FL, ID, IL, MA, MI, NH, NY, PA, SC, TX, VA, VT, WA, WY
- Trefis, Senior Analyst, Boston 2010-2013
- Apus Investments, Co-Founder and Portfolio Manager, Hong Kong 2008-2010
- Citigroup, Institutional Equity Sales and Fixed Income Syndicate, New York City 2004-2007
- Certified Financial PlannerTM (CFP®)
- Series 7, 63 and 65 securities licenses
- Life and health insurance licenses
- Mortgage license (MA)
- M.B.A, New York University School of Business
- B.A., economics, University of Chicago
- Trammel and his wife are raising two young boys, which continues to be one of life’s most rewarding experiences.
- He is a board member and Treasurer of XPX New England, a multi-disciplinary association of professional advisors who specialize in exit planning for private businesses.
- He advises Knit Collage, a company started by his wife in 2009 that designs and sells specialty yarn and accessories.
- Trammel volunteers as a mentor to veterans seeking professional development and serves on the leadership committee of UBS's Military Family Support Group.
- He has chaired multiple reunions for his college alma mater, the University of Chicago, and is an avid sports fan of the University of Texas Longhorns.
- Trammel enjoys international travel, spicy foods, spending time outdoors and playing sports.
AK, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL, MA, MD, ME, MI, NC, NH, NJ, NY, PA, TN, TX, VA, VT, WA, WV, WY
Katie spent 5 years at State Street in Accounting and Financial Reporting roles. In 2013, she joined UBS and quickly earned her Series 7 and 66 licenses. Katie oversees the execution of the team's client service model. She also manages the operational and administrative functions for the team.
Katie earned a B.S. from Saint Michael's College.
AK, AL, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, MA, ME, MI, MO, NC, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, SC, TX, VA, VT, WA, WY