For more than 30 years, The Braff Group has provided equity compensation and wealth management services to publicly traded corporations, their executives and employees. We understand the responsibility our corporate clients have for creating and sustaining financial success. To us, an important differentiator is our focus on creating the best plan participant experience—a personalized relationship, wealth management education and tailored strategies that can help them maximize the potential long-term value of their stock plan benefits.
We are a Lead Financial Advisor team for more than a dozen UBS Corporate Equity Compensation plans including a number of Fortune 500 companies— a track record that for many, builds confidence. Our service promise goes above and beyond. But, most important, our dedication to delivering advice can truly help participants make better financial decisions for themselves, their families and their future.
Douglas Braff has been recognized as an industry leader.
- Financial Times Top 400 Financial Advisers, 2015, 2018
- Forbes Best-In-State Wealth Advisors, 2018, 2019, 2020
- Forbes America's Top Wealth Advisors, 2017
- Barron's Top 100 Financial Advisors, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Barron's Top 1,200 Financial Advisors, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- Barron's Top 1,000 Financial Advisors, 2012, 2013
- WealthManagement.com Top 100 Wirehouse Advisors, 2014